- IDENTIFICATION DATA : In compliance with the information obligations contained in Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner of the web domain is IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, SL (Hereinafter IXEO), established for this purpose at C Calle Balbino Marrón nº 8, 5 planta, modulo 13-14, in Seville, holder of CIF number: B90118480, registered the Seville Companies House under Volume 5812, General, Page 141, Sheet SE-100186. Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- USERS: Access and / or use of this portal by Name the creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from the moment of said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions that may be enforceable.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: indicate domain provides access to a variety of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to Name of the company that created the website or its licensors to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services that IXEO offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a nature which is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology for terrorism or against human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Name of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. IXEO reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which may be discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, IXEO is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
- DATA PROTECTION: IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L. within the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st of December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Act and other applicable regulations, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form for the gathering of personal data, services that the user may request of name of the creator of the web site, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the responsible person, the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition and the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties, where appropriate. IXEO also informs that it implements Act 34/2002 of the 11th of July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request consent for the processing of his e-mail for commercial purposes at any moment.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L.on its own behalf or as an assignee, owns all rights to the intellectual property of the website owner as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by IXEO or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including any means of making available all or part of the content on this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of IXEO. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of Name of the website creators Property. He may view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware, provided this is done solely and exclusively for his own personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of IXEO.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L. is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind that may be caused, for example, by errors or omissions in content, non-availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
- MODIFICATIONS: IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L. It reserves the right to make those unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its portal, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
Cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer and do not themselves provide the user’s personal data..
The user has the ability to configure his browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and prevent their installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
To use the website, it is not necessary that the user allow the installation of cookies sent by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, notwithstanding that the user may need to log in as such in each of those services that require prior registration or “login”.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary for the sole purpose of making more efficient onward transmission. Under no circumstances shall cookies be used to collect personal information.
The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a server’s duly registered activity file that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services, the order of visits, access point, etc.
All hiring process or process that involves the introduction of high personal data is always to be transmitted via secure communication protocol (Https://…), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.
- GENERAL: IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that it may by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L. can modify the conditions specified here at any time, being duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and they will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between IXEO SOFTWARE COMPANY, S.L. and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville.